Brewiks 1000 / 2000 Micro Brewery
Distinctive feature of Brewiks 1.000 is the modular construction. It can be sequentially upgraded from 2 (basic configuration) up to 5 vessels and a Hot water tank.
The productivity of Brewiks 1000 per 18 hour working day grows as follows:
- 2 vessel system allows to produce 2 or 3 batches (2.400 – 3.600 l) of high gravity wort;
- 3 vessel – up to 4 batches (4.800 l) of high gravity wort;
- 4 vessel – up to 5 batches (6.000 l) of high gravity wort;
- 5 vessel– up to 7 batches (8.400 l) of high gravity wort.
Actual amount of batches depends on recipe. Batches per 18 h work day are calculated for wort original gravity >1.100 (more than 11% of alcohol in the finished beer). Simple recipes with lower gravity can be finished much faster.
Brewiks 1000 is fully equipped and ready to use in the range of two – three days after it is erected on site.
*Price is exclusive of vat at 20%, and excludes delivery costs which will be quoted when your specific requirements are discussed, organise an appointment with one of our sales team email [email protected]
Description of Item
Brewiks 1000 brewery is made of quality stainless steel AISI 304/316 and has CE certificate.
Set of hygienic hoses 10 m, 5 m, 3 m, 2 m, with hygienic fittings
- Mash tun
- Wort hold vessel
- “Brewiks boost” heating system, 40 kW, 400 V, 63 A
- “Brewiks boost” heating system, 60 kW, 400 V, 63 A
- Two-stage plate heat exchanger
- Mash-in system
- Stand platform for mash tun
- Stand platform for lauter tun