Chemipro San 5Litre
Discover this new addition to the Chemipro range! Released as a suitable substitute to Starsan. A high-foaming, acidic anionic rinse for use in the food and beverage industry.
Because of the low concentration when diluted it isn't technically necessary to rinse but each legislator in different countries will take a different approach. This is the new range of brewery cleaning products to trust to get the job done, in brewing you know how important it is to have everything clean
- Cleans tanks and equipment spotlessly and avoids the build-up of minerals
- Is not affected by organic pollution
- Only requires a contact time of 60 sec.
- Not suitable for soft metals and CIP systems
- Dosage: 15 to 25 ml/10 litre
Directions for use:
To be used as a rinse after thorough cleaning with a good alkaline detergent such as Chemipro Wash.
- Use 15 to 25 ml of Chemipro San per 10 litres of water.
- Apply on surface with a cloth, sponge, soak or spray. Rinse only with clean potable water.
- The surface must remain wet for at least 1 minute.
- Close the packaging tightly after use and store in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. (To prevent leakage, always store the packaging in an upright position.)
- Do not mix Chemipro San with chlorinated cleaning agents as chlorine gas will result.
Note: For rinsing use tap water only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Chemipro San available in various sizes:
|Download Data Sheets|