Ferminator ensures fermentation at a precise and stable temperature. At room temp. (20°) the Ferminator can lower the temp. to 0° and raise it to 50°*.
The Ferminator makes is possible to ferment at the precise desired temperature. For example, it is possible to ferment a pilsner or lager at the proper low temperature or an ale at high temperature to achieve lots of desired esters.
The Ferminator keeps the temperature constant during the fermentation process and can of course be adjusted at any time. A constant fermentation temperature ensures unwanted flavour notes can be avoided and that the yeast will go into a hibernation state.
The Ferminator gives you full control over the fermentation and lets you experiment with completely new flavour notes and profiles.
At room temperature (20°C) the Ferminator can lower the temperature to 0C and raise the temperature to 50°C*.
The range for temperature regulation is +-0.5°C, meaning that the temperature must be +-0.5°C beyond the set temperature before the Ferminator will start the regulation.
- Lowers temperature down to 20°C relative to ambient temp*.
- Raises the temperature up to 30°C relative to ambient temp*.
- The built-in fan ensures evenly temperature throughout the Ferminator.
- The control unit is easily programmed and displays the actual temperature and set temperature.
- The temperature sensor can be mounted either on or inside the fermentation unit with a thermowell thereby measuring the precise temperature of the liquid.
- Maximum power consumption: 75 Watts, standby: 1 Watt.
Fan speed can be adjusted in 3 levels by pressing the Fan Speed button.
High: 51 dB
Medium: 47 dB
Low: 43 dB
- The expansion module has a height of 22 cm.
- The Ferminator can be expanded with several expansion modules an additional cooling/ heating unit on the back.
- The expansion module and Ferminator can be disassembled taking up minimal storage space.
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 651H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 531 H
- 32 L. Fermenter
- 30 L. FermZilla Flat Bottom
- 29 L. Kegmenter
Ferminator with 1 expansion module
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 871H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 751 H
- 30 L. FermZilla All rounder
- 3 x 19 L. Corneliuskegs.
- 58 L. Kegmenter
Ferminator with 2 expansion modules
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 1091H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 971 H
- 27 L. FermZilla
- 35 L. FermZilla
- 60 L. FermZilla All rounder
- 4 x 19 L. Corneliuskegs.
Ferminator with 3 expansion modules
External dimensions: 560 L x 560 B x 1311H
Internal dimensions: 436 L x 436 B x 1191 H
- 55 L. FermZilla
Furminator is made in EPS
*Tested with Ferminator Basic, when using expansion modules, an additional Cooling/Heating Unit may be required.
No posts found