Fermentis SafAle™ S-04 Yeast 11g
English ale brewer’s yeast selected for its fast fermentation profile. Produces balanced fruity and floral notes. Due to its flocculation power, tends to produce beers with higher clarity. Ideal for a large range of American and English Ales – including highly hopped beers – and is specially adapted to cask-conditioned and beers fermented in cylindro-conical tanks.
Rehydration instructionsSprinkle the yeast in minimum 10 times its weight of sterile water or wort at 27°C (80°F). Leave to rest 15 to 30 minutes.Gently stir for 30 minutes, and pitch the resultant cream into the fermentation vessel.
Alternatively, pitch the yeast directly in the fermentation vessel providing the temperature of the wort is above 20°C (68°F). Progressively sprinklethe dry yeast into the wort ensuring the yeast
- - Sedimentation: Fast
- - Fermentation temperature: 50 to 80 g/hl at ideally 15-20°C (59-68°F).
- - Alc. Tolerance (ABV): 9-11%
- - Total superior alcohols -363 ppm at 18°P at 20°C in EBC tubes
- - Dosage instructions: 50 to 80 g/hl
- - Residual sugars -18g/l* * corresponds to an apparent attenuation of 75%
- - Flocculation-High