Zinfandel Old Vine Lodi Californian 14l Private Reserve Wine Kit
Winexpert Private Reserve Wine Making Kits have the highest single strength juice and varietal content of any Winexpert wine kit, past or present. Added grape skins on most of the red wines as well as changes in oak and yeast processes on some styles ensure Private Reserve wines are comparable to top end commercial wines, delivering outstanding varietal character, structure and intensity of flavor.
Crushed berry and smoky aromas, full of dark berry flavours, nuanced oakand spice. Rich, fruity and bold with a lingering finish.
- Style: Bold Red
- Body: Full
- Oak: Medium
- Sweetness: Dry
- Alcohol: ~14%
- Grape Skins Included: Yes
Aging: Consumption at time of bottling is fine, however 4-6 months of aging in cool dry conditions is recommended
- 14L | 3.70 US gal
- ULTRA PREMIUM
- Simply the very best wine you can make, this outstanding series features the finest varietal juices from the world's best-growing regions.
- Ready to bottle in: 6-8 weeks
- Makes 23 liters/6 US gallons (~28 750ml bottles)
- Many Of Your Favorite Eclipse Varietals
- Renowned region-specific varietal juice
- Premium Oak
- 30 Bottle labels included in each wine kit as well as varietal style sticker with concise wine descriptors
No posts found